We have discussed the top 20 tricks of Spotify and now it’s time for last 10 tricks in the total list of thirty. There are a lot of people asking questions about Spotify Premium Gratis.
Now, here we would discuss the top and last 10 tips and tricks that you can use and make your Spotify experience amazing.
1. Follow your friends on Spotify: This feature is bit different but adds a social flavor to the app. If your friend has got the good taste of music and you want to know what he is listening to. There is no way better than this. You can simply follow them on Spotify and you would get to know easily what the songs that they are listening to are? I have seen there are people who have a very good taste of music. This will really help you to expand your listening lists and you can also enjoy the same music with your friends.
2. Spotify Codes to share music: Spotify has tons of things to play with. Spotify Codes is a new and cool way to share music with your friends. If you love the song the friend is listening and you also want to listen the song, you can simply scan the code on your friend’s phone and download it. In many cases artists also paste their code, you can also import those codes posted by the artist and listen what they want you to listen. You can also scan a code in many other ways like from a poster, flyer or billboard. In Spotify, you can copy the code from the bottom album network option. To use the code scanning option, switch on the Camera and tap the Code-enhanced artwork. You can also upload the code on social network as well.
3. Build a collaborative playlist: If you want to tune unto the playlist which is the perfect combination of the songs you like and your friends like. If you want to put together a set list for a friend’s wedding or farewell party. You can start with a collaborative playlist, believe me when it comes to celebrating the moment, everyone going to love it. Because everyone has their own contribution, their own songs that expresses their feelings. This is a very simple to use feature, you open any playlist and do right click on the left hand side of it, there you would find an option of making a collaborative list that can help you out. Then from there you need to grant friends and ready to see the party songs that everyone enjoys.
4. Let the Radio sync with your Spotify: If you are stuck for what to listen and confused about the songs? Radio can really help you out. Go to desktop, you can then click on the left-hand pane, choose a new Station and pick the artist, album or playlist that you love the most and want to listen. Then Radio will give you the songs completely similar to the choices you made. If you are using it on mobile, in that case also, click on the three dots top right when on an artist, album or song and then turn on Radio.
5. Filters as you want: If you want to listen an artist but don’t want to listen songs, he sang in late 80’s, you can put a filter for this. You can very easily filter out the old boring songs from the same artist that you no longer want to hear. It can be done very easily, type the name in the year and the year next to it, there should be any spaces and you’ll listen the songs of that artist only from that year. Eg “James Brown year: 1970-77”.
6. Sort out your search: There are a lot of words that you can use and make your search really specific. You can use symbols like -, +, And, Not. At the starting, you might face some problems as you won’t be accustomed using it, that’s why i recommend you to do hit and trial and soon you’ll see the difference that you easily you can find a very specific track.
7. Spotify’s Weekly Discover Playlist: This is based on Spotify algorithm, what Spotify does, it tracks your listening habits and on the base of that, it will create a playlist for you every Monday, you would love see it on the top of your playlist tab. It updates every Monday, and you’ll probably find the songs that you really like.
8. Let the songs blow out your speakers: You can really make a party type atmosphere with your Spotify app. If you have the Google Chromecast streaming dongle, you can connect the Spotify through the speakers attached to your TV and play out loud. You have search on your spotify app for devices available and there select the Chromecast get playing the songs out loud.
9. Listens in your Uber: This is pretty awesome feature, here you can enjoy the music while driving in Uber. You can simply connect your Spotify account with the Uber app and you can then simply take control of car’s stereo if your driver gives you the permission of doing it. Then it’s unto you whether they love your music choices or not.
10. Control it with your voice: This is the last and coolest feature of the apps. The Amazon Echo artificial intelligence-powered speaker works perfectly with Spotify app. Just connect your Spotify account to Alexa app, and then start giving commands like “Play me some Bowie!” and the Echo will do as it’s told. It’s time to dance.
know more about Spotify Mod Apk: spotifymodapk.com
SUPPORTED SEARCHES: Spotify premium gratis, play Spotify, Spotify cracked apk, Spotify premium hack, Spotify beta apk,