30 TIPS & TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR SPOTIFY EXPERIENCE BETTER [Part 2]
Now welcome to the part two of tips and tricks, I think you have already read about the first 10 tricks of Spotify and now it’s time for next ten Spotify tricks that can really help you a lot and make your music experience more smooth amazing.
I have seen a lot of people asking questions about Spotify mod apk, how to get Spotify premium download free and many other questions about the app. But don’t worry, we would cover that part of the other article separately. Till then, let’s dive into some of the best tips that every user of the app should know.
And if you have any advice or suggestion that can enrich our readers, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. We would be very happy to help you out.
1. ADD MUSIC BEYOND SPOTIFY: It happens rarely but it might happen that you don’t find your favorite artist songs on Spotify. If find some songs missing in the Spotify app. you can also add that music in your app. It’s like you have the whole world of music, you can’t even miss a single song if you are using this app. Add them by yourself. Select the Preferences, Add the Source file, then select that is containing your own music files. You can then see that song in Spotify library – you can simply find them in the local folder in the left panel.
2. RECOVER A PLAYLIST THAT YOU DELETED BY MISTAKE: Spotify saves all your data. It always keeps you on the safer side, even though if you delete any playlist by mistake, it can recover it for you. You have to go to account website from there you can simply restore your deleted playlists. To make it happen, Log in, go to Account Settings, and there click on the Recover Playlists option. Now you are ready to enjoy the music that will take you back to nostalgia.
3. FIND CLEAN AND EXPLICIT VERSIONS OF SONGS: Many a time you might not find the best version of the song if you find a song lyrics not matching with your taste. There could a possibility that it might get swapped with another explicit version. In this case, also, the app can help you to find the explicit version of the song. You can scroll down and there you can select the pull-down menu on the right-hand side of the screen. If it says “1 More Release”, that one more release would be the explicit version.
4. MUSIC TRANSFER FROM THE OTHER APPS: If you have songs in some of your other music apps and want to transfer it to Spotify. The Soundiiz website is one of the best websites to do it. It supports almost all the services and will help you in your music transfer.
5. SEE YOUR STATISTICS: Spotify is not just a music, it offers a social mix as well. You can click on the Library and then from the profile icon in the top left, you can simply check out who’s actually following you & who you’re following. There, you will also get to know your activity stats, what are the recent tracks and what tracks you are listening to the most and much more.
6. SORT YOUR NOW-PLAYING QUEUE: You can also cue tracks in the Spotify app by clicking on the option “Add to up next “that you can simply get from the three dots option. When it comes to iOS? Settings are bit different, here you have to swipe right on a track to add it to your now playing playlist. I think most of the people are aware of sorting playlists, but if you are a newbie user, it would certainly help you.
Download Free: Spotify Mod Apk
7. SEARCH FOR THE SONGS YOU LOVE: Do you want to find a song from your own library? This is very simple, I don’t know why I am telling you this, but it can help. Just pull down on the screen there you will find the search bar, you can put some filter if you are looking for some very specific song. Then hit the enter button and you will see your favorite song on the screen.
8. SPOTIFY WEB | LISTEN USING THE WEB INTERFACE: If you are into corporate, you might not be allowed to install third party software on your work computer? No worries. You can simply open play.spotify.com in your browser and listen to the songs that you love without even installing the desktop app. I am sure your fellow employees going to be jealous of you seeing you play your favorite song.
9. MASTER KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS: Do you know that you can actually take control of your Spotify app using just keyboard, that too with amazing smoothness? The Space bar works as a play/pause button, if you want to go to the next track then click Control-Right (Control-Command-Right on a Mac), back is Control-Left (Control-Command-Left on a Mac), when it comes to Volume adjustment, you can do it simply by up and down button(Command-Up or -Down on a Mac) and if you want to create a new playlist press, you can do it by Control-N button. If you want to go advance, there are many other shortcut options available as well.
10. MAKE YOUR OWN LIBRARY: I think everyone wants to make their own library and there are several ways you can do it. One way is by adding your favorite tracks to playlists is one way, you can also save music to your own library that is another way. Add tracks, albums, artists, radio stations, podcasts, and playlists. But don’t forget to hit the save button, otherwise, it won’t be saved.
Spotify Hidden Tricks: Watch the 12th One
So, we have 20 tips that you should know, but here comes the time for last 10 tips in the list of top 30. If you have any suggestions and want to add some tips and tricks, please comment below, you are most welcome.
Last 10 Tips and Tricks, You actually never knew.